I have returned and decided to bring you something more classic, something that you like and look good in your fursonas or rexouium avatars, I hope you like it! ^^
I will leave an image with Physbones settings.
- Easy to set up
- Original design for your avatar
- Adaptable to avatar's head
- Compatible for VrChat - NeosVr - ChilloutVr - Etc.
- Physbones compatible
How to set it up?Tutorial
NEW UPDATE ✔️ Spiky Hair V.2
If you have previously purchased this product, you can view the new content in your library.
Update Spiky hair 2.0, 2 versions have been added for the avatars Rexouium and Canine, they will have a long and short hair for each avatar with their respective measures corresponding to the avatar's head.
Extra textures were added.
Many more bones have been added for a better movement and not to break as before (Sorry for any inconvenience..),
I have renamed the bone where the PhysBones are installed (HairRoot) because some people put it in armature which caused a horrible movement in it, remember that the physbone will ask you to locate in Root which is the same bone called (HairRoot).
To obtain the light rays effect on the hair that you see in the images you must have the Poiyomi Shader (Free) that I will leave below.
To place the hair on the avatar you have to follow the following steps ...
I recommend watching the tutorialSetup Tutorial
1) You import the poiyomi shader if you haven't done it before.
2) You import the unity package that you downloaded to the unity project where you will upload your avatar.
3) Now in the hierarchy table you will find your avatar,
click to open it-> armature-> Hips-> Spine-> Chest-> Neck-> Head.
Now that you have reached the head, drag the 3d model of the hair to hierarchy table, then drag the 3d model of the hair to 'head' , so that it stays attached to your avatar.
4) Configure the PhysBone to your liking, for better results as I will leave it in the following image...
- The avatar and texture are not included in the purchase, no refunds are allowed, more details at the bottom of the page.
- If some kind of error happens, it may be that the hair has had some conflict with some shader that you have had before, if so, try to only import the fbx of the hair and the material of the hair, then you import the poiyomi shader and it would be ready.
- Can be used for public avatars.
- Do not redistribute to others.
- commercial use is not allowed, like selling avatars with hair, if you make a commission for a and want this hair the customer will have to buy it separately or you as a gift.
- The avatar and texture are for hair demonstration only and are not included in the purchase. !
- Refunds are not allowed as it is a replicable product, refunds will only be made for unintentional amounts above the minimum cost and only the difference of the gross cost of the asset will be refunded. to protect me from scammers.
- Don't forget to leave your vote 💜!
- Hair Asset
- Physbones configurationyes